Top 15 CRM tools for small business growth.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM Tools) software is essential to have a good rapport with the customers of your company with no hassle. When you are managing a business, you need to have an organized structure in order to bring in new customers and keep the customers.
In order to make things easier for businesses and customers, we have many CRM tools in the market to handle all the tasks involved.
Here are some CRM Tools that might be handy for you.
- HubSpot CRM.
- Salesforce CRM
- Sugar CRM
- Zoho CRM.
- Freshworks CRM
- Agile CRM
- NetSuite CRM
- CRM Creatio
- Less Annoying CRM
- Capsule CRM
1. HubSpot CRM
HubSpot is a big-name software that provides a free version with basic features. In the market, thousands of CRM tools are available but HubSpot is always special.
The free HubSpot CRM has undeniable inbound promoting instruments, assisting you with directing blog entries towards web crawler hits and offering fair email showcasing. It likewise works really hard of overseeing work processes for further developed projects the executives. You’ll have the option to really relegate and follow leads, watch out for the business cycle, and record client cooperation across channels.
Here the primary operations are based on contacts. We can use the current contacts or import new contacts too.
We can Categorise the contact received and manage each of their profile. The profile contains, activities, notes, emails, calls, tasks, and meetings.
It also provides a sample contact which contains an overview of how the contacts will look, if we import or sync contacts.
The conversation section contains four different channels which can connect with the company. They are.
- Facebook Messenger
It will save time while conversing with the clients and you can concentrate on your core work by having features that create shortcuts to the most common responses we receive in email and reduces the log notes taking too.
You can manage the marketing section which contains all ad campaigns with a single account besides with a free plan we can connect up to two ad accounts.
For conversion of visitors to potential leads and then to customers.
Management of deals has almost the same features as management of contacts.
Some of the hidden features of HubSpot CRM:
- Global Search
- Sequence reporting
- File manager
- Market Place
- Conversation Inbox
We can use all the above features mentioned for absolutely free of cost with up to 100,000 contacts and no limits on users’ or customers’ data with no expiration date.
- The free plan can provide only five templates.
- We can send up to 2000 emails per month and create 25 static and 5 smart lists, creating 20 landing pages in the free version.
- We can use all the above features mentioned for absolutely free of cost of up to 100,000 contacts and no limits on users’ or customers’ data with no expiration date.
- Sales Hub Starter- $50.00
- Sales Hub Professional– $500.00
- Sales Hub Enterprise– $1,200.00
You can read here HubSpot Alternatives
2. Salesforce CRM
Salesforce CRM is a cloud-based CRM, it all started in 1990, and today it’s the world’s no.1 CRM. Its integration platforms include MuleSoft and Tableau. It has a built-in AI assistant, Einstein with slack automation.
Why is it unique?
Salesforce got three types of services
- SAAs- Software As A Service
- PAAS- Platform As A Service
- IAAS-Infra As A Service
- A step learning curve, newbies complain of not understanding the usability initially.
- Expensive for small businesses.
- It has all the built-in apps provided in an ecosystem that can be used in the salesforce environment.
- You can also do here application development and application exchange.
- A community to help you if you are facing any issues and answer your questions.
- Salesforce.com has also got an analytical cloud which enables a user of salesforce to create a dashboard, it enables organizations to have a thorough analysis by looking at the trends and more.
- Service cloud also provides the facility of serving your customer in the best way possible to convert them into potential or permanent customers.
Einstein Analytics Platform- $150/Month
3. Sugar CRM
Reaching the strong and straightforward CRM without the ringing notification and wishes is the challenge taken up by Sugar CRM.
When you compared other CRM Tools with Sugar CRM. it is provided that ‘Time-Aware Data Management’ is focused on Advanced Analytics and Reporting functionality. This functionality didn’t provide any other CRM Tools
- A robust combination of sales, marketing, and support.
- Expert collaboration functionality, so that individuals across the business can get the crucial information they need instantly.
- Its interface is unique and simple.
- It can efficiently automate contact with a lead through drip campaigns and more.
- Prediction of upcoming month’s revenue
- It has a separate project management solution. It contains basic features such as a calendar, tasks, notes, meetings, and documents.
- Tailored for small CRM is available for the medium prize.
- Plugins and integrations are still lacking compared to some of the larger CRM vendors.
- Minor issues related to speed and overall reliability.
- Effectively engage with customers regardless of devices.
- Automate and manage even the most complex business practices.
- Highly customizable CRM platform based on open technologies.
- Sell Premier- $135.00
- Sell Advanced- $80.00
- Sell Essentials- $49.00
- Sell Enterprise- $85.00
4. ZOHO CRM
With lead and deal management, ZOHO has climbed the leading ladder already. Social listening on all platforms and workflow animation are designed uniquely. The user gets a customizable dashboard.
Workflow animation contains the configuration of actions automatically assignment of leads based on geographic locations. The analytics, which has activities anomalies and leads generated source, estimated revenue feature, organizing the stages.
For the employees, it has an impressive feature of finding colleagues and their respective scores. If anyone feels lost among the features, the AI assistant “Zia” will always be a helping hand in using Zoho, automation on suggestions based on users’ repeated actions.
- Steep Learning curve.
- Onboarding new users can be time-consuming.
- Some limitations with the APIs.
- Powerful with fully featured sales tools.
- Zia, an AI assistant is an intelligent touch.
- The system integrates with multiple third-party tools like links control, google workspace, and Microsoft 365.
- UI is clean and intrusive.
- Powerful reporting tools.
- Free version for up to three users.
- Standard- $14.00/month
- Professional- $23.00/month
- Enterprise- $40.00/month
Email marketing is never a hassle anymore with Freshworks. I have integrated emails, created email marketing campaigns, and customized email templates. You can make direct calls from CRM and know if the contact in the system is calling with automated chatbots.
Freddy, the AI assistant shows insights about records. UI is also quite simple. The navigation bar to switch between the modules can also be customized. The cell sequences help in creating tasks to follow up.
- AI assistant Freddy is available only for paid versions.
- Contains all essentials for email marketing.
- Integrations available(e.g., Google, workstation, Microsoft office 365).
- Easy setting up admin profile.
- Follow-ups are sorted.
- Free version for up to 10 users.
- Growth – Monthly ₹1,199 Annual- ₹999
- Pro – Monthly ₹3,399 Annual- ₹2,799
- Enterprise – Monthly ₹5,999 Annual- ₹4,999
6. Agile CRM
Agile CRM provides a 360° customer view from the customer. Its tools will boost your salesforce and enhance your activities. It also fishes the customer details like their social presence, web activity, and timeline tracking activities. The sales pipeline is highly visible and you can track deals according to your milestones for better prediction of milestones using the dashboards and built-in analytics.
Autoresponders for sending automatic emails and responding to follow-ups according to their geographical time zones. Keeping your contacts engaged is made easy by the tweet feature which is part of a multi-channel campaign.
You can segment and align your customers by certain data points provided to the appropriate support team. Automation of workflows assists you in streamlining the work through tickets.
Marketing campaigns are made effortless by using a visual automation tool for building multistep marketing campaigns within minutes.
Apart from pure customer service, employees are also important for any organization hence to encourage them leaderboards are provided to that everyone can deliver their targets and help small teams run multiple tasks at a time.
Compared with other CRM Tools Agile CRM is a very affordable price.
- Non-exclusive reporting tools.
- Customer reports and quick response times need improvement.
- Built-in contact calling.
- Social media marketing.
- Multiple live chat windows.
- Free version for up to 10 users.
- At-a-glance insights to view service levels.
- The free version includes sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Integration features to help companies grow.
- Starter- $8.99/month
- Regular- $29.99/month
- Enterprise- $47.99/month
7. Pipedrive CRM
Pipedrive has made sales tracking organized for example., the sales are bifurcated into contact made, meetings arranged, proposals made, negotiations started, and the deal status displayed with notes.
Every activity with a client can be logged. One of its best features offered is a professional package with much-needed integrations, professional packages, and automation for follow-up on new deals.
When we compared other CRM Tools Pipedrive CRM offers a vast scope of integration possibilities.
- A chatbot is not very reliable.
- Response time of customer service is slow.
- The occasional crashing of the platform while in use.
- Contract management tools are not available in the integrations.
- Dashboard features are impressive.
- Automation in all features provided.
- Makes Co-working easy for the organization.
- Customization of reports is easy.
- Tracking of all calls and emails, creating remainders.
- Monthly $11.90 Annual- $9.90
- Monthly $24.90 Annual- $19.90
- Monthly $49.90 Annual- $39.90
- Monthly $74.90 Annual- $59.90
8. Oracle Netsuite CRM
Netsuite CRM claims that-” They are India’s first CRM software which doubles your sales in 90 days”.
Oracle Netsuite is an enterprise resource planning software system that can help you manage several business functions from one platform. Its ERP service-oriented system has reliable features suited for businesses of all sizes.
NetSuite comes with several modules to help you manage business functions from leads, opportunities, pipeline management, sales forecast reports, analytics, and activities.
The customizable dashboard contains widgets like KPIs, monthly sales trends, snapshots of users’ calendars, and sales representative conversion rates. Integrations of multiple third-party platforms like Tableau.
- Old version design of UI.
- Steep learning curve.
- Doesn’t have enough learning resources.
- Comprehensive and flexible
- Suited for small businesses or an enterprise organization
- Analytics feature which has financial analytics tool for real-time data analysis for other NetSuite modules.
- Workbook, which contains drag-and-drop features for creating pivot tables, charts, and many more.
Customized cost based on needs
9. Creatio CRM
The end-to-end sales management and freedom at maximum degree with the development of code have been Creatio’s aim to deliver.
Creatio’s goals include automation of industry workflows, and acceleration of marketing, sales, and services processes of any problems.
This system assists orchestration of customer journeys and captures more revenue. It has a full-service management platform to store all customer-related data in a centralized location and improve users’ contact center efficiencies.
Creation includes helping the marketing team get the most out of their campaigns.
Since its primary focus is Customer relationship management, it views all touch points to paint a holistic picture of each customer’s preferences and needs.
- Some people had a minor complaint that their customer services are not promising and trustworthy.
- Reporting and analytics are not up to mark as other features.
- Customization of email templates.
- Campaigns can be sent to all potential leads.
- Management of a user’s sales life cycles from beginning to end.
- Fine-tuned sales workflows.
- Team- $30 per user/month
- Commerce- $35 per user/month
- Enterprise- $60 per user/month
10. Aptivo CRM
Customer relationships and sales pipeline management are the main functionality of Apptivo CRM. Applications in this platform include contacts, leads, opportunities, and cases. This system has multiple companies collaborating.
Every Apptivo user can customize their home screen looks. Though, manually entering the lead’s details is an option, it provides a feature where the data is stored each time a form is filled. If you are trying to change your CRM platform, then files can be exported/imported via CSV files.
Apptivo also contains opportunities from the emails received and creates multiple pipelines and pipelines can be viewed. Historical revenue potential can be considered too.
- Outdated UI.
- The learning curve can be steep for new users.
- Long set-up time.
- Highly customizable.
- Embedded lead forms that sync with Apptivo.
- Variety of third-party systems integrations.
- Lite- $8/month
- Premium- $12/month
- Ultimate- $20/month
11. Zendesk Sell CRM
Zendesk CRM helps track leads and manage your sales pipeline. Using Zendesk Sell, you can make calls directly from the system, build reports, and have customizable dashboards. Its core lead management features are simple. In the dashboard, the timeline activities upcoming appointments, revenue goals, and everything is displayed with your customization. Integration of Zendesk sell with Zendesk support enhances the sales conversion to opportunities.
- Response time by customer service is low.
- Some users reported a lag in email appearing in Zendesk sell.
- Some advanced reports are only available in the highest-priced plan.
- Native integration with Zendesk support with the CRM.
- Good user experience.
- Automatically filling up lead information.
- Suite Team- $49/month
- Suite Growth- $79/month
- Suite Professional- $99/month
12. Nimble CRM
Group emailing is never a hassle anymore with Nimble CRM. Nimble CRM is a CRM software system that can help you manage several sales functions from one platform. Lets you create contact records and organize them into segments. Automation of leads, sales and pipeline management, task management analytics, and dashboard. Supports integration from multiple third-party applications including google workspace and Microsoft Office 365.
You can create and update all contacts in Nimble shows that person’s social media presence, interaction notes tasks, and deals. It offers an email marketing tool through the group messaging tab. Using this feature you can create customer segments and send group emails personalized to each contact.
- The email marketing feature is not very robust.
- Too much dependence on Third part applications.
- Some users have complained that the reporting feature could be allowed for more customization.
- Supports a wide variety of third-party software integrations.
- The prospecting tool allows for easier multitasking.
- The mobile application offers a good amount of functionality.
- Monthly $25.00 Annual- $19.00
13. Odoo CRM
If open source is what you are looking for, then Odoo CRM stands out. It’s one of the top open source CRMs when searched on Google. There are very few open-source ERP systems that are viable and scalable. To be modular, you can access the source code and change the software more easily, which also allows for easier integrations.
- Watermark of Odoo CRM especially in emails.
- Not suitable for large organizations.
- No robust partner network that can help in better integrations and implementations of software.
- Not reliable customer service.
- An affordable and relatively free version of the software.
- Easy to understand and learn.
- Flexibility in integrations.
- For one user, it’s free (yes you read right it’s free!)
- Further, it’s $24/month per user
14. Less Annoying CRM
If you just started looking for a CRM and learning new software and you don’t want to be annoyed during the meetings with your prospective clients. Less Annoying CRM is for you. Even after paying a hefty amount, some software is difficult to understand the actual functionality. For a small business, it’s an easy-to-use solution, especially in task management, calendar, and pipeline management. Task management is to complete long-term goals, you can use or create new tasks for the team members. As with all calendars, it is used to create meetings and events with potential clients. LA CRM has a built-in pipeline to suit the business type.
- It is not as robust as SalesForce and HubSpot.
- Doesn’t have a dashboard to view reports.
- Web-based and doesn’t have a dedicated mobile application.
- Comes with one plan paid per user, per month.
- For 10 users or more, Get custom pricing with an enterprise plan
- Unlimited free trial.
- Monthly $25.00/user
15. Capsule CRM
Just like a small capsule can reduce a headache, Capsule CRM summarizes all customer data in one system and stores agreements, brochures, and many more attachments related to customers. It just helps you develop a strong customer relationship make more sales and get a clear picture of your business so that you can make more informed decisions.
The Task management feature allows you to share the details of the customers with your coworkers.
A complete summary of your opportunities their potential values, the stage they are in, and suggested next actions. The pipeline dashboard contains future revenue and much more. Pipeline analysis can be done using pipeline forecasts, pipeline growth, and leaking pipeline reports.
- The mobile application doesn’t offer the same functionality as the web application.
- The sales pipeline is too basic for some businesses.
- Integration with Data studio to combine multiple data sources.
- Integration with over 50 applications and a dozen categories.
- Seamless G Suite Integration.
- Enterprise- Per user $54/month
- Teams- Per user $36/month
- Professional- Per user $18/month
CRM Tools: Conclusion
Of the above-mentioned CRM tools, Odoo CRM remains the best for those small businesses who have cash crunch for a while but needs software to do tasks.
HubSpot is the most expensive CRM tool, but it provides exceptional features too.
Most of the CRM Tools mentioned above cover almost all the needs of an organization and there might be a constant update regarding the features which are mentioned in the article. We highly recommend checking the official website link for further confirmation.