Are you looking for a cheap and best SEO tool, tired of paying exorbitant prices for the MOZ SEO tool? We’re here to tell you about the greatest alternatives to the MOZ SEO tool.
This article is completely for you!!
What is MOZ?
MOZ is an all-in-one SEO Tool that helps in improving your search engine visibility providing fresh insights and enabling you to stay competitive. MOZ is offering around 50+ SEO tools for all businesses and individuals to perform search rankings, drive traffic and gain customers.
How it is Useful for SEO:
SEO is a strong and powerful digital marketing strategy and MOZ tools give you that authority to optimize your website by measuring, evaluating and monitoring the on-line and off-line aspects. It assists organizations in tracking many parts of their SEO operations. With all these features mentioned above you can exapnad your valuable traffic.
Among the many SEO tools accessible, MOZ is one of the most beneficial. The MOZ tool’s price is its lone drawback. The cost of this product ranges from $99 for the Standard Plan to $599 for the Premium Plan every month which is usually high.
Although having high cost, many MOZ users find it to be highly useful and convenient but for rest of us MOZ is an expensive instrument . That’s why I made the decision to compile a list of the top 7 MOZ competitors, as well as the best and most affordable ones, in this post. These SEO tools not only offer great features that make SEO easy, but they are also cheaply priced.
TOP 7 Moz Alternatives to Improve SEO in 2023
Moz Alternatives: #1. Semrush
Semrush is our #1 choice for the best MOZ alternative overall. It’s a sophisticated all-in-one SEO and content marketing platform that can handle what MOZ does and more. With a database of 20 billion keywords, SEMrush is hard to match for ultra-detailed keyword research.
It includes all of the essential SEO functions, such as a sophisticated keyword research tool, rank tracker, link-building tool, on-page SEO checker, site auditor, and so on.
Features of Semrush?
Semrush provides access to over 40+ SEO tools under one roof, and its extensive feature set includes:
- Keyword research software, such as Keyword Magic
- Audit and optimize your pages using on-page SEO tools.
- Tools for competitor analysis
- Use of content marketing tools
- Tools for Local SEO
- Rank monitoring
- Creating connections(Link building)
- Social media administration
- Keyword research for PPC
- Tools for paid advertising
SEMRUSH offers a free account with restricted functionality. You can’t use all of the SEO tools, and you can only create 10 Analytics reports and track 10 keywords every day. A 7-day free trial available with limited features.
SEMRUSH pricing plans are divided into three categories:
- Semrush Pro ($119.95 per month)
- Semrush Guru ($229.95 per month)
- Semrush Business ($449.95 per month
The above mentioned are prices for the monthly plan. If you take their the annual plan there is an immediate discount of 16%, check the below prices to know the plan after discount of 16%.
These are prices for annual subscription plans :
- Pro Account costs $99.95/month (When you pay yearly).
- Guru Account costs $191.62 per month (When you pay annually).
- Business Account is $374.95/month (When you pay annually).
Moz Alternatives: #2. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is one of the most affordable MOZ alternatives, with fantastic features such as site audit, keyword grouping, and so on. It is yet another all-in-one SEO platform that includes 9 tools to assist you streamline your SEO approach and enhance your site’s rating. weBesides of the 9 tools provided ,SE Ranking also has a feature that MOZ does not have: the Marketing and SEO Plan. It’s a fantastic SEO tool for agencies because it provides a clear roadmap and SEO plan for each of your clients.
Features of SE Ranking :
- Conduct a website audit.
- Monitors and checks backlinks of any site
- Keyword Organizer
- Tracker of keyword rankings
- On-Page SEO/PPC Competitor Research Checker
- SEO Reporting That Is Unique
- Analytics and Management of Social Media
The Pricing for the SE Ranking is as follows:
SE ranking is one among the cheaper alternative to MOZ depending on the plan you are choosing . A 14-day free trail is available.
SE Ranking subscription is as below :
- The premium subscription costs $31 per month and allows you to add up to 10 websites, monitor 5000 backlinks, and audit up to 25,000 pages.
- The Plus subscription costs $71 a month and allows you to add unlimited websites, monitor 25000 backlinks, and audit up to 150,000 pages.
- The Enterprise subscription costs $151 a month and allows you to add limitless websites, monitor 75000 backlinks, and audit up to 250,000 pages.
“SE Ranking is ideal for small businesses looking for a low-cost SEO tool that provides good keyword research tools and site audits without complicating their SEO approach.”
Moz Alternatives: #3. MANGOOLS
Mangools distinguishes itself with its ease of use, clear user interface, and exceptional value-for-money subscription levels. It is the finest SEO tool for beginners on this MOZ alternatives list.
MANGOOLS is a collection of five tools in one: KWFinder, SERPChecker, SERPWatcher, LinkMiner, and SiteProfiler.
What are the features of MANGOOLS :
Here is a collection of fantastic SEO tools provided by MANGOOLS:
- KWFinder is a keyword research tool.
- SERP Checker provides SERP analysis.
- SERP Watcher is a rank tracker.
- Link Miner backlink analysis
- Site Profiler’s SEO metrics
MANGOOLS SEO tools are available in three different payment options. There is 10-day free trial available
- Basic plan is $29.90 per month (paid annually) or $49 per month (billed monthly).
- Premium costs $39.90 per month (paid annually) or $69 per month (billed monthly).
- Agency plan costs $79.90 per month (paid annually) or $129 per month(billed monthly).
Moz Alternatives: #4. Ahrefs
Ahrefs is another long-standing competitor or alternative to MOZ, offering a variety of SEO tools.With a feature package that matches Moz, Ahrefs is one of the most popular all-in-one SEO solutions on this Moz alternatives list.
Ahrefs is comprised of five basic tools: the Site Audit tool, the Site Explorer, the Keywords Explorer, the Content Explorer, and the Rank Tracker. These are pretty similar to the tools provided by Moz.But the data that underpins Ahrefs’ products is what sets it apart. It has the world’s largest third-party search query database and the world’s largest index of live backlinks.
What are the features of AHREF:
Here is a list of Ahrefs’ powerful features;
- Site Audit is a site optimization tool.
- Site Explorer is a tool for analyzing your competitors’ websites.
- Keywords Explorer is a keyword research tool that can help you locate better keywords.
- Discover top-performing content in any niche using the Content Explorer tool.
- Track your keyword rankings with the Rank Tracker tool.
- Domain contrast
- Analysis of batches
- Content gap
Ahrefs provides the four pricing options listed below. There is no free-trail available.
- The Ahrefs Lite plan costs $99 per month.
- The standard Ahrefs plan is $179 per month.
- The Ahrefs Advanced package is $399 per month.
- The Ahrefs Agency package costs $999 per month.
Moz Alternatives: #5. Spyfu
Spyfu is another excellent alternative for MOZ as it is an SEO marketing package that is notable for its robust competitor analysis tools.
With a built-in backlink builder, keyword research tool, rank tracker, and SERP analysis solution, it may replace many of the SEO features found in Moz Pro.
The finest feature of SpyFu is its competitor analysis capabilities. It can be used to quickly locate all of your competitors’ SEO and PPC keywords, as well as gain insights into their ad campaigns and search success.
What are the features of SPYFU:
Below mentioned are the features of the Spyfu:
- SEO Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Domain Comparison
- Rank Tracker
- PPC Research
- SEO Reports
- Keyword Rank Checker,
- SERP Checker
- Domain Overview and more
These are the prices for monthly plan:
- The price of the basic plan is $39.
- The price of the Professional package is $79 per month
- The price of the Team plan is $299 per month
Above mentioned are the prices which are paid monthly. If you want to take a annual plan. The prices are mentioned as below :
- The price for the basic plan is $33/ per month (paid annually)
- The price for a professional plan is $58/ per month (paid annually)
- The price for Team Plan is $199/ per month ( paid annually )
Moz Alternatives: #6. SERPSTAT
SerpStat is one of the most popular MOZ alternatives. It is a growth hacking toolkit for PPC, SEO, and content marketing. It provides an all-in-one solution with over 30 SEO tools bundled into one, similar to MOZ.
One of Serpstat’s most noteworthy features is the rank tracker. With extremely precise statistics and sophisticated features including historical data, keyword grouping, changes in market share, local search data, etc., it is equivalent to Moz.
What are the features of SERPSTAT:
Using Serpstat has many significant benefits, including access to over 30 SEO tools like follows:
- Site evaluation
- A site audit
- Conducting competitive analysis to identify your SEO and PPC rivals
- Keyword analysis
- Rank monitoring tool
- On-page review
- To arrange terms by site pages, use a keyword clustering tool.
- Custom reports
- SERP Sifting
- White-label reports are available.
- Spy on all of the rivals’ advertisements
A 20% instant discount is available on ALL of Serpstat’s price packages if you choose their annual billing cycle if you want to save more money on their plans.
The four pricing tiers offered by Serpstat are given below. A 7-day free trail is available .
- The price of Lite Plan is $69 and is excellent for new users.
- The price of Standard package is $149 and is excellent for SEOs and small enterprises
- The price of Advanced Plan is $299 / per month.
- Enterprise package: This package, which costs $499 per month and is appropriate for agencies.
Moz Alternatives: #7. WEBCEO
WebCeo is yet another intriguing MOZ alternative for SEO teams and digital companies, WebCEO is another toolkit for SEO and digital marketing. Altogether more than 1.4 million companies are using this tool.
It offers a total of 23 professional-level marketing solutions. These include SEO, PPC, SMM, and competitive analysis tools.Similar to Moz, WebCEO allows you to conduct keyword research, verify your ranks, conduct thorough SEO audits, analyse and track backlinks, and learn useful information about your competition.
Hence ,the tools and data mentioned above will help you monitor your performance across platforms like Facebook and Twitter, it also serves as a social media marketing platform.
What are the features of WEBCEO:
These are the features that are provided by the WebCeo:
- Keyword Rank Tracking
- Traffic Analysis
- Social Analytics
- Competitor Metrics
- Quick Domain Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Technical Audits
- SEO Analysis
- Internal Links
- Backlink Checker
A 25% discount is available if you choose their annual plan. The subscription plans are given below :
- 1.Solo plan costs you $35 per month
- 2.Startup plan costs you $99 per month
- 3.Corporate plan costs you $299 per month
- 4.Agency limited plan costs you $99 per month (plus scanning fees)
You will have the finest notion about MOZ alternatives if you use the information that Post for Success gave after conducting its investigation. Using the information we’ve provided, you can attempt signing up for the most recent and useful SEO tools, which will aid you in growing your business.