HubSpot is a household name in the marketing world, yet most companies are looking for HubSpot alternatives.
Although the services and sample explanation on HubSpot’s website look tempting for anyone who takes small and medium-sized businesses into their pockets. This makes them look for any other HubSpot alternative.
The Internet connects everyone from anywhere, regardless of geographic location. Customers are constantly active online and customer relationship management (CRM) is one of the key elements to master. HubSpot Pricing is also available for small and mid-size businesses.
Analyzes of landing pages, websites, published blogs, email marketing, social media marketing, and the list goes on.
Top 7 HubSpot alternatives
- Active Campaign
- Salesforce Pardot
1. Active Campaign
“Personal contact strengthens the bond”, this motto has been the default goal of all businesses, the customer truly becomes the “king”. Machine learning has made customization easier for business owners.
Founded in 2003 by Jason VandeBoom, Active Campaign has 145,000 clients in 170 countries with $165 million in recurring revenue.
The Active Campaign provides customized emails for email marketing and all other related tasks easier. It provides services for B2B, B2C, and eCommerce.
- Free customer support
- No setup costs
- Discounts for non-profit organizations
- It offers customization in all forms of interaction, eg campaigns, SMS messages, Facebook, Site Messaging
- Plugins for 870+ apps
- Statistics provided on time
- Automation for various sites and tools.
- The prices are quite high
- There are almost no features available for the “Lite” subscription.
- No free features are provided.
ActiveCampaign has 4 types of pricing plans
- Lite: $29/month
- Plus: $49/month
- Professional: 149/month
- Enterprise: Customised plan
SendinBlue is one of the best HubSpot Alternatives. Headquarters in the city of lights in Paris. The company was founded in 2007 by Armane Thiberge and Kapil Sharma. It serves more than 300,000 customers worldwide.
It provides all digital marketing features from CRM, market automation, transactional email, and segmentation. They primarily divide their services into communication, personalization, and conversion, which include services such as email marketing, email API, CRM, marketing automation, Facebook ads, and more.
- Includes the option of free features with up to 300 emails per day.
- Pricing available for Lite and Premium packages
- No previous knowledge is required
- No contracts or hidden fees
- An ongoing plan for those who don’t do email marketing every day.
- It does not provide different options for different websites and application plugins.
SendinBlue has 4 types of plans
- Free: ₹0/ month
- Lite: ₹1510 / month (Perfect for new marketers)
- Premium: ₹3895.5 / month (Best solution for marketing pros)
- Enterprise: Customised plan (For marketers who need more)
Salesforce was born in California, its founders are Marc Benioff and Parker Harris.
The name Salesforce is very well known all over the world and stands at the forefront among IT companies, which is one of the best alternatives to HubSpot.
- Very trustworthy
- A free trial is available without credit card information
- It covers everything related to CRM
- Tailored services by the industry
- Since the service is top-notch, so are the prices
- No option for a customized plan and no chance to purchase additional services
WebEngage started its journey in 2011 founded by Avlesh Singh and Ankit Utreja. The service details are clear and perfect and provide all services, not only digital marketing but also product and revenue analysis.
- A comprehensive solution for the company in all aspects from digital marketing to sales analysis
- It offers great campaign orchestration features.
- The briefing of all services is mentioned.
- No free trial option
- Packages are not clearly mentioned
- An agreement with the seller is necessary
WebEnagage has four plans which are tailored according to monthly active users. They are the following:
- Solo Plan: up to 10K Monthly Active Users(MAU)
- Orchestra enterprise plan: More than 100K Monthly Active Users(MAU)
- Choir: up to 100K MAU
- Band: up to 50K MAU
Recognition in a competitive world is hard, but GetResponse has been in the limelight by winning several awards, and being featured on CNN, Forbes, Huffington, etc. It was founded in 1998 by a teenager, Simon Grabowski.
If you feel that HubSpot is too much for you and you need the perfect email marketing service, then GetResponse is the place to be. It is the world’s leading online marketing software for businesses, big or small.
- Lead generation is easier
- It provides all email marketing features.
- Basic marketing tools are available
- The free version offers an unlimited number of newsletters.
- Connecting to a domain
- Selection of the number of contacts
- Unlimited newsletters for up to 500 contacts in the free version.
- Only one landing page in the free trial.
- E-commerce marketing costs are very high as the range of contacts increases.
- No refunds for cancelled accounts.
- Email Marketing: $15.58/month
- Marketing Automation: $48.38/Month
- Ecommerce Marketing: $97.58/Month
Rick Carlson founded the revenue growth marketing platform in 2012.
SharpSpring made a smart move by mentioning the exact differences between their services and their competitors. They mentioned about 6 vendor competitors including HubSpot. This makes comparison easier and reduces the effort of searching for prices on different sites.
- Have separate plans and procedures for SMEs and enterprises.
- It also provides third-party services in finding a partner for an agency.
- It provides one-stop targeting features for digital marketing.
- A customized marketing automation platform for agencies.
- Ability to be dynamic rather than long-term.
- The price is very high compared to GetResponse
- No free features are offered.
- For 1000 Contacts: $449/Month
- 10,000 Contacts: $999/Month
- 20,000 Contacts: $1449/Month
- Customized plans for agencies and enterprises
That’s according to an interview with founder and CEO Landon Ray. Ontraport was founded to help small businesses grow to great heights with this technology. Today, Ontraport has left its mark on the market.
Ontraport is a California company that started the same year as HubSpot. Since then, they are equally experienced and offer great service.
- WordPress integration.
- Support includes migration and setup.
- Efficient in processing payments online
- It offers automation in almost all services.
- Two months free if billed annually.
- Possibility of own price
- WordPress is the only platform provided
- It offers very few plugins.
- Basic: Starting at $29/Month.
- Plus: Starting at $99/Month.
- Pro: Starting at $149/Month.
- Enterprise: Starting at $299/Month.
Too many options? EnCharge has already heard you. They differentiate themselves from the competition by dynamically displaying users who have just purchased their services, including a free trial. They provide neat and clear marketing automation.
- Marketing resources are free.
- Integrations are clearly stated with their purpose on the encharge website.
- Easy to understand content to make sure we understand it first and work on it effectively.
- They provide assistance to everyone from beginners to experts in the market.
- The price is simple and easy on the pocket.
- Finding another agency becomes a requirement as some advanced features are not provided.
All the above Hubspot alternatives are just the tip of the iceberg and everything is provided to the best of our knowledge. Having an idea about an alternative keeps us playing safe always.
The team of Post For Success has personally gone through all the platforms and provided you with the information for the best HubSpot Alternatives.
All the best